Our Clean and Safety Commitment to you
At Paradise Beach Hotel, the well-being of our guests and associates is of utmost importance. As a result, we have implemented various additions to the company's cleaning regime, employee training and third-party inspections. At Paradise, your peace of mind is our priority. Please find a list of specific areas of focus below.
We know you have had a long journey and we are truly grateful for your trust. From this point on you are in our hands and we take this very seriously.
- To ensure your journey from the airport to hotel is as comfortable as possible Paradise has halved the capacity of its busses.
- The interior and exterior of our buses are deep cleaned and disinfected before each ride.
- Guest´s temperature will be checked before entering the vehicle alongside the sanitation of hands and footwear.
- The use of masks is mandatory in all our transportation and the use of natural air ventilation is encouraged.
- Private transportation can also be arranged if preferred.
In order to encourage social distancing Paradise has re-arranged its reception area.
- Upon arrival our guest´s temperature will be registered and luggage sanitized.
- The use of masks in enclosed spaces is encouraged and are available for purchase in our gift shop.
- We have added floor markings and transparent partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution.
- Our new self-service check-in means guests will be able to check in with minimal access to hotel personal.
In public areas, we have added to our already rigorous sanitary protocols, requiring more frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces and surrounding areas.
- Pool and Beachside furniture, restaurants, recreational areas, public restrooms, fitness center, elevator buttons and all employee areas are routinely sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectants as well as are all terraces and public walking spaces.
- Sanitization stations are now provided throughout the premises, including in the entrance of elevators, front desk, restaurants, beach and swimming pool areas.
Guest Room Cleaning Practices
Paradise has upgraded its already high standard procedures, requiring all surfaces to be thoroughly sanitized with top-grade tools and products. We have increased focus on high touch areas in the room such as light and lamp switches, door and closet handles, kitchen and sink faucets, blackout curtains, telephones and AC vents
- We have added new processes such as the steam cleaning of cloth material and UV Light sanitization for additional surfaces.
- Our hotel directory, room service menu and tour information can now be accessed on your phone via QR code.
New Dining Options
At Paradise, our food suppliers, handlers and supervisors are expected to adhere to our enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols. Our hotel conducts both self-inspections and independent audits to ensure we go above and beyond compliance standards.
- In order to adhere to social distancing protocols a selection of time slots will be provided in our all-inclusive restaurant. Mealtimes may be pre-reserved or assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- At our beach side restaurant Cayuco, access to our menu directly on your phone can now be done via QR code.
- We have purchased wireless POS to offer the safer option of touch-free purchases via credit card.
If there are guests who are on self-isolation our concierge service via WhatsApp offers personalized supervision, ordering of meals, beverages, medical services and personal shopping.
On behalf of our collaborators, we would like to thank you for your support during this challenging time and look forward to serving you and your family on your next visit to Paradise Beach Hotel.